The controller defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
EvoBus GmbH ("We")HPC R503Fasanenweg 1070771 Leinfelden-EchterdingenGermanyE-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Data Privacy Officer:Daimler Truck AGChief Data Privacy OfficerHPC DTF2B70745 Leinfelden-EchterdingenGermanyE-Mail: email@example.com
- Data protection
- Collection and processing of your personal data
- When you visit our website, we store certain information about the browser and operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, the access status (e.g. whether you were able to access a website or received an error message), the use of website functions, the search terms you may have entered, the frequency with which you access individual websites, the designation of files accessed, the amount of data transferred, the website from which you accessed our websites and the website which you visit from our websites, either by clicking on links on our websites or by entering a domain directly in the input field of the same tab (or the same window) of your browser in which you opened our websites. We also store your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider for seven days for security reasons, in particular to prevent and detect attacks on our websites or attempts at fraud.
- We only store other personal data if you provide this data, e.g. as part of a registration, a contact form, a survey, a price competition or for the execution of a contract, and even in these cases only insofar as this is permitted to us on the basis of a consent given by you or in accordance with the applicable legal provisions (further information on this can be found below in the section "Legal bases of processing").
- You are not legally or contractually obliged to make available your personal data. However, it is possible that certain functions of our websites depend on the availability of personal data. If you do not make available personal data in these cases, this may result in functions not being available or only being available to a limited extent.
- Purposes of use
- We use the personal data collected when you visit our website in order to operate it in the most convenient manner for your use and to protect our IT systems from attacks and other illegal activities.
- If you provide us with further personal data, e.g. within the scope of a registration, a contact form, a survey, a price competition or for the execution of a contract, we use this data for the purposes mentioned, for the purposes of customer administration and - if necessary - for the purposes of processing and accounting of any business transactions, in each case to the extent required for this.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties; use of service providers
- Our websites may also contain an offer of third parties. If you click on such an offer, we transfer data to the respective provider to the required extent (e.g. information that you have found this offer with us and, if applicable, further information that you have already provided on our websites for this purpose).
- We also use qualified service providers (IT service providers, marketing agencies) to operate, optimize and secure our websites. We only pass on personal data to third parties if and to the extent necessary for the provision and use of the websites and their functionalities, for the pursuit of legitimate interests or if you have consented to it (see section “Legal bases of processing” below). List of service providers thus receiving personal data: WIBU-SYSTEMS AG, Claranet GmbH.
- Legal bases of processing
- Insofar as you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data, that consent is the legal basis for the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR).
- For the processing of personal data for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you, Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR is the legal basis.
- Insofar as the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (e.g. for the retention of data), we are authorized to do so pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR.
- In addition, we process personal data for the purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. Maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, (direct-) marketing our own and third-party products and services as well as documenting business contacts as required by law are such legitimate interests. As part of the consideration of interests required in each case, we take into account various aspects, in particular the type of personal information, the purpose of processing, the circumstances of processing and your interest in the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Deletion of your personal data
- Rights of the data subject
- As a data subject, you have the right of access (Art. 15 GDPR), right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) and right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of processing your personal data before revocation remains unaffected. We may further process such data pursuant to another applicable legal basis, e.g. for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (see section "Legal bases of processing").
- We ask you to address your claims or declarations to the following contact address if possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
- Daimler Truck AG’s Central Registration Service
- Data transmission to recipients outside the European Economic Area
- When using service providers (see section "Use of service providers"), personal data may be transferred and processed by recipients in countries outside the European Union ("EU"), Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (= European Economic Area).
- From the point of view of the EU, the following countries provide an adequate level of protection for the processing of personal data in accordance with EU standards (so-called adequacy decision): An-dorra, Argentina, Canada (limited), Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Israel, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland and Uruguay. We agree with recipients in other countries to apply EU standard contractual clauses, binding company regulations or other applicable instruments (if any) in order to create an appropriate level of protection in accordance with the legal requirements. For more information, please use the contact details given in the section “Rights of the data subject” above.
We are pleased about your visit on our web pages and your interest in our offers. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. In these Privacy Statement we explain how we collect your personal data, what we do with it, for what purposes and on what legal basis this is done, and which rights and claims are associated with it for you. In addition, we refer to the Daimler Truck Data Protection Policy:
Our Privacy Statement for the use of our websites and the Daimler Truck AG Data Protection Policy do not apply to your activities on the websites of social networks or other providers that you can reach via the links on our websites. Please check the websites of these providers for their data protection regulations.
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. We are constantly improving our security measures in line with technological developments.
Your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider, which we only store for security reasons, will be deleted after seven days. Otherwise, we delete your personal data as soon as the purpose for which we have collected and processed the data ceases to apply. Beyond this time period, data storage only takes place to the extent made necessary by the legislation, regulations or other legal provisions to which we are subject in the EU or by legal provisions in third-party countries if these have an appropriate level of data protection. Should it not be possible to delete data in individual cases, the relevant personal data are flagged to restrict their further processing.
If you subscribe to a newsletter offered on our website, the data provided in the newsletter subscription will only be used for sending the newsletter, unless you agree to further use. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter.
Last update: December 2021